Select one of the following Case Studies 13.1, 13.2, or 13.3. (Pages 314-316)
Use the guidelines below to draft your analysis of the case.
Guidelines for Case Study
1. Brief introductory or problem synopsis
2. Stakeholders or parties of interest involved
3. Critical issues or key findings/observations
4. Propose 2-3 possible alternatives for solving the problem
5. One Recommendation based on the aforementioned alternatives. Note: Be sure to mention why the selected recommendation is the best option. Include any theoretical or academic support to validate your recommended proposal.
*Note: The questions at the end of each case are thought provoking. However, I prefer for the format of your analysis to be presented as listed above.
1-2 pages. (Typically three or more fully developed paragraphs with appropriate citations).
You need to read the file I upload. You can use quote and list reference. Reference should not be used above 30% of whole paper. Write your examples, opinion, and comments if necessary.
NO Plagiarism. It must be upload to the Turnitin website.
Only use the note I upload for references. NO OUTSIDE REFERENCES.
If you don’t follow the rules, I will withdraw it.