Select one of the following Case Studies 13.1, 13.2, or 13.3. (Pages 314-316)
Use the guidelines below to draft your analysis of the case.
Guidelines for Case Study
- Brief introductory or problem synopsis
- Stakeholders or parties of interest involved
- Critical issues or key findings/observations
- Propose 2-3 possible alternatives for solving the problem
- One Recommendation based on the aforementioned alternatives. Note: Be sure to mention why the selected recommendation is the best option. Include any theoretical or academic support to validate your recommended proposal.
*Note: The questions at the end of each case are thought provoking. However, I prefer for the format of your analysis to be presented as listed above.
Here is the textbook: