https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png 0 0 wp https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png wp2020-09-27 05:49:232020-08-24 11:54:46Treatment Plan Development diagnostic instrument OASys or LSI-R
Treatment Plan Development diagnostic instrument OASys or LSI-R
Examine the 2 fictional offenders listed below. When you have finished familiarizing yourself with their correctional experiences and criminal history, answer the questions outlined in the assignment guidelines.
- Offender 1: This offender has a criminal background that consists of violent incidents, such as armed robbery with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault, and sexual assaults. This offender has been incarcerated several times and is familiar with the prison system.
- Offender 2: This offender has a criminal background that consists of petty thefts, robbery, and burglary. This offender has been to jail several times but has never been incarcerated in prison.
- Address the following in 3 paragraphs
- Which diagnostic instrument, OASys or LSI-R, should be used for each of the offenders above?
- Why do you feel that the tests you have selected for each offender would be ideal? Explain.
- Do you feel that there should be other tests for offenders besides the OASys and the LSI-R? Why or why not?
- Can either of these 2 offenders be rehabilitated? Why or why not?
- Can any offender be rehabilitated? Why or why not?
I need this assignment done in APA style, 3 paragraphs and 2 to 4 references.