Please use in-text citation, check grammar, these are questions do not write like an essay. Put all answers underneath questions.
Read the article, “The On-the-Ground Reality of Women Leaders.”
1. Based on the content of this article and your personal experiences, what do believe are the major challenges facing diversity of culture and gender in the workplace today?
2. When considering the proper skills needed for effective negotiation, what are the major advantages to utilizing diversity in positions of leadership?
3. What do you believe can reduce workplace discrimination, thus promoting the value of diversity and equality?
Review the Learning Exercise: Settling a Lawsuit in Chapter 8, page 218 of your text. Discuss two of the following statements.
4. Discuss the ethical values you would use in this negotiation and the criteria you would use to make decisions.
5. Discuss how you would determine whether the negotiation is conducted with substantive fairness.
Assume the role of one of the five parties in the GLOBE Project Study case as you form your answer
6. Explain why in Cross-Cultural Negotiations, the heuristic of availability is a culturally significant bias in a negotiation to sell a computer in a highly feminine society.
7. Discuss the differences between promotion focus, prevention focus and shadow negotiation, and which type is a negotiator from a collectivist society more likely to have, and why?
Carrell, M.R. & Heavrin, C. (2008). Negotiating essentials: Theory, skills, and practices. Upper Saddle, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. ISBN-10: 978-0-13-186866-3.
Starvish, M. (2013, April 17). The on-the-ground reality of women leaders. Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/hbsworkingknowledge/20…