**Based on the attached PDF reading on the social determinants of health for the United States, compose a paper (minimum 5 pages) on successful examples of policy action aiming to reduce health inequities, covering a wide range of issues, including conditional cash transfers, gender based violence, tuberculosis programming and maternal and child health
**Key points that MUST be addressed in the paper:
– State the problem the country is trying to address
– What solutions have been proposed to address the issue cited?
– Are the solutions proposed a business case (short-term financial return with supporting evidence), an economic case (long term financial return with supporting evidence) or a social case? (financial return intangible but morally based with supporting evidence)
– What economic pressures are impacting the public health resolution proposed?
– Discuss the rationale for the economic intervention chosen by the government
– Identify the supply and demand issues (two of each) associated with the problem and the solution
– Discuss what you might have done differently from a social perspective AND an economic perspective