https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png 0 0 wp https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png wp2020-09-12 04:21:112020-09-12 04:21:11Segmentation, Target Marketing, and Perceptual Gap Map, marketing homework help
Segmentation, Target Marketing, and Perceptual Gap Map, marketing homework help
Based on the BLSC (C) case, complete this assignment according to the instructions below.
As you read the case, do the following tasks:
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for Safe Appliance (under Boulay before acquisition). Develop and discuss 4Ps for Safe Appliance.
- Discuss positioning strategy for Safe Appliance.
- Develop positioning map for Safe Appliance based on Smith’s plan for the acquired company. For example, you could take “Level of Service” and “Price” as your two attributes. On one end of the x-axis would be “Lean Service” and on the other end would be “Full Service.” For the y-axis you would have “Low Price” on one end and “High Price” on the other end.
- Answer the questions.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of this positioning?
- Should SafeAppliance target multiple segments?
All written submissions should conform to the following format:
- Keep your written explanation to one page, single-spaced.
- Typed, Times New Roman 12 point font, 1-inch margin on all four sides.
- Page numbers at the bottom of the page.
- Cover page with student name and class number on each page.
- No spellings or grammatical errors.
- Reference material properly cited.
I included the files for the first two cases that pertain to this as well.