https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png 0 0 wp https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png wp2020-09-08 11:30:012020-09-08 11:30:01Research DNA testing with regard to corrections and prisoners' rights, law assignment help
- Research DNA testing with regard to corrections and prisoners’ rights.
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- According to the U.S. Supreme court, prisoners do not have the right to DNA testing. Do you believe that this is the right decision?
- If you disagree with the Court, then what do you think about the necessary resources to accommodate prisoners with their DNA testing requests? Think about costs, manpower, time, and so forth.
- If you agree with the Court, then what do you think about the inmates who are innocent and their wrongful convictions?
- If a prisoner DNA test proves that a prisoner has been wrongfully convicted, then should the prisoner be compensated?
- To what extent do you feel it is necessary to compensate wrongfully convicted prisoners?
- 2-3 references