Research Article Analysis 1400 word paper
Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
- Describe the design of the study.
- Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
- Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
- Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
- What were the findings of the study?
- Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
- In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.
Format to APA standards with a reference page.
(ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!!!!) No plagiarized work PLEASE