Please provide a public relations plan that communicates the business’s (Small business of your choice) benefits written with the needs of stakeholders in mind. The plan must be logical and convincing plan, with a strategy to communicate the company’s benefits in such a way that it will persuade potential clients about the worth of your business’s product or service or to do business with your company.
The success of a small business is based on its ability to communicate and meet the needs of its target market. One of the most important ways to do this is with a public relations plan. Public relations plans are utilized to introduce a business or help boost its reputation within the industry and surrounding community. Current research has shown that a company’s reputation has a direct link to customer loyalty and retention. For this reason, small businesses should produce a public relations plan.
The objective of the public relations plan assignment is to gain experience applying a public relations strategy to help gain or create competitive advantage.
our plan must meet the following requirements and include these elements:
- Public Relations statement – Succinctly state your plan’s overall objectives (purpose and need).
- Target market – Identify your target market and develop the optimal marketing mix to reach your potential customers or stakeholders.
- Statement of goals and objectives – Explain the advantage your business will have with the integration of the Public Relations plan. Goals should be specific and measurable.
- Public Relations strategy – Identify the specific activities the business will use to reach customers and stakeholders (Remember key media such as print publications, radio talk shows, television talk shows, blogs, social media, television, and radio news).
- Implementation – Explain the stages of implementation as well as key factors that are necessary to use with the various media.
- Timeline – Provide the timelines during which the specific public relations activities will occur.
- Budget – Provide a budget and 12-month income statement (revenues and costs) on the proposed Public Relations plan. Show how your plan is feasible based on financial projections.
- Evaluate – Provide details how this plan is evaluated from success to failure. In other words, provide scenarios or key drivers to help determine the plan’s success.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Be 8 -12 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Support your answers with at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed).
- Format your paper according to the APA Requirements. Your paper must include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Your paper must be clearly and well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical.