Public Relations and Promotions
Review the readings and lectures for this week.
Create the Public Relations and Promotions portion of the Marketing Communications Plan using the business and information presented in the case study. Meet the following requirements:
- In 750-1250 words, explain the Public Relations plan for the organization.
- Create two sales promotions for the restaurant. Identify the challenge and solution for each promotion. Include budgetary considerations.
- Using feedback, update and make changes to the previous section of the plan.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).