Your next important processes to embark upon are performing a risk assessment and developing a change management process to support successful delivery of your final project.
The following are the Week 4 deliverables:
- Risk Assessment
- Determine a list of 8 risks deemed most likely to occur in your project.
- Assess what the likelihood and impact is of each of the risks occurring.
- Develop an appropriate response or mitigation strategy for each of the risks.
- Change Management Process
- Determine and describe your project’s change management process when change requests are submitted.
- Depict the change management process diagrammatically.
- Include a sample change request form template.
- Identify who has approval authority for change requests.
- Project Status Updates
- Update tracking information
- Update any challenges, risks, and change requests that occurred so far in the project.
- Describe how they have been handled.
3–5 pages of new content