Project Management Plan Proposal Power Point Presentation
Instructions (Read Carefully):
This is a team assignment, which means you DO NOT have to complete 17-25 slides listed in the Assignment Requirements section below. I need you to complete only 4 slides that are related to the Project Management Approach slides in the Power Point file that is named “Presentation Template”, which is listed as an attachment to this question. The Project Management Approach slides are slide numbers 12 through 15 in the “Presentation Template” attachment.
The selected project for the organization that the team chose is:
“I work in a hospital and the project is to set up a community-based healthcare program that would essentially take the basic healthcare services to the senior citizens, mentally challenged and homebound clients.
The scope of the project is to determine, among other factors, who best qualifies for the services, which physicians, medical facilities and medical transport companies would be part of the program. Because it is income-based, the determining factor is the cutoff level. The program is sponsored by my hospital and also funded with grants and the client is the community-based senior healthcare program.”
Do not forget to include references.
Select an organization in which one of the team members is employed, or one with which the team is familiar.
Identify a project for the organization that must be completed. This project will be used for the remaining Learning Team assignments. Additionally, the plan will serve as an agreement between the following parties: Project Sponsor, Steering Committee, Project Manager, Project Team, and other personnel associated with and/or affected by the project.
Create a 17- to 25-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® of the project plan proposal for the identified project using the template provided. Be sure to provide a definition of the project, including the project’s goals and objectives.
Format your Project Plan Proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
Additional Requirements (Read Carefully):
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes in order to make the presentation complete.