The person who wins the bid will be given the information from Project Deliverable 1 to go off of. It must be used to complete this assignment.
Project Deliverable 2 Template
Business Requirements Document
Project Background. Procuring quality business requirements is an important step toward the design of quality information systems. Completion of a quality requirements document allows user needs and expectations to be captured so that infrastructure and information systems can be designed properly. Using the requirements document provided in the course shell, you are to speculate on the needs of the company. You must consider current and future requirements; however, assumptions should be realistic and carefully considered.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a business requirements document and a Gantt chart or project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1. Write an eight to ten (8-10) page original business requirements document for the project plan using the template provided.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Label each section of your paper according to the template below:
1. Cover/Title Page
2. Describe the scope and analyze how to control the scope.
3. Identify possible risks, constraints, and assumptions.
4. Describe the integration with other systems and infrastructure. NOTE: Database and interface design, security, and networking should be considered.
5. Define relevant terms that will be used throughout project.
6. Gantt chart will be done using Microsoft Project!!!
6. Work Cited: At least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.
Use Microsoft Project or an open source alternative, such as Open Project, to:
A. Update the Gantt chart or project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception, with all the project tasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply integrative information technology solutions with project management tools to solve business problems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the information technology domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.