Project Management: Assessing My Communication Style
Complete the DiSC® Platinum Rule® Assessment (Already Completed).
Read the results of your completed DiSC® Platinum Rule® Assessment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you respond to the following questions:
- What are the different types of communication styles?
- Briefly describe the pros and cons to each communication style.
- How does understanding your personal communication style, and the communication style of your team members, help you to be more effective as a project manager?
- What are your primary and secondary communication styles?
- Which communication style presents the most challenges for you?
- What information from your DiSC® Assessment was most surprising to you?
- Identify one way which you will you adapt your communication style to be more productive. Describe a real life scenario where this adaptation will apply and how it will be applied.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF, Word, and/or Power Point document(s) that are attached to this question in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other files that are attached to this question in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.