Project Estimating Technique Paper
Review Ch. 7 of the PMBOK® Guide in the attachments section below.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper that briefly describes each of the project estimating techniques. Include the following:
- Explain when each technique would be used.
- Explain how each technique is used.
- Provide sources of information needed to determine the most appropriate technique for a project.
- Explain what tools you could use to justify your estimates.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.