“Principal Liability” Please respond to the following:
- In the event of a repossession of an automobile, justify how the principal’s liability for the torts of an independent contractor would be affected if the repossession occurred during an emergency situation.
“Business Organization” Please respond to the following:
- A husband and wife wish to start a small business and are considering the various methods of doing so. The prospects for the small business are very good in a community of 15,000 people. Both will work in the business, and both have children from previous marriages who will gain from their labors. Recommend the best possible legal form of business organization for this couple and justify your position.
“Corporate Components” Please respond to the following:
- In order for a corporation to maintain its status, statutory mandates require that the corporation must create bylaws, establish officers and a Board of Directors, and conduct an annual meeting. Imagine that the corporation in which you work is experiencing serious financial problems. Determine how the corporation could leverage the bylaws, Board of Directors, annual meeting, and other components to improve its operations.
“Merger and Customers” Please respond to the following:
- Two telecommunications companies are considering a merger and want to ensure that their market share will not be adversely affected. Analyze the effects of a merger on the customers of a telecommunications entity and suggest how some of the risks could be mitigated.
- Deliberate on the effects that the merger of two telecommunications companies will have on the consumer for each company and the community.
“USDA Protection” Please respond to the following:
- We are all consumers of food products governed by the USDA. As a consumer, assess the level of protection you believe the USDA affords in relation to the health and well- being in your food consumption.
“Accountants’ Liability” Please respond to the following:
- Federal Securities’ laws govern both the criminal and civil liability of accountants. Devise a scenario for each type of liability under which an accountant could be held liable for breach of the Federal Securities’ laws.
There are 7 different discussion questions please keep the question and their answers together, and provide one paragraph for each questions. Thank you