Organizational Behavior, 4 to 6 page Powerpoint Presentation, management homework help
Please see below for instructions and I have attached 2 example Powerpoint presentations that earned an “A” grade.
This assignment will give you the opportunity to bring a current real life Organizational Behavior issue that is in the news or any type of media publication to all of the students in the class. Your goal is to share what the issue is that is being highlighted in the media, tie those issues to the course learning ie where is the intersection of what you learned this quarter with that of the issue being highlighted.
HERE IS WHAT YOUR IN THE NEWS MUST INCLUDE FOR FULL POINTS:
• DETAILS ABOUT THE COMPANY, ORGANIZATION OR PERSON
• WHAT IS THE ISSUE
• YOUR ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF THE ISSUE
• YOUR TAKE AWAYS OR KEY LEARNING
• TIE INTO THE COURSE WE ARE TAKING
This is to discuss a situation that is “ripped from the headlines,” meaning you can select your news piece based on news articles from the popular press (e.g. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg news, local paper, Business Times, Business Journal, Business Week etc.). The organization can be in any industry and operate in the private, public or not-for-profit domain. .
You should prepare a 4 TO 6 PAGE PowerPoint highlighting the issue. The presentation should emphasize the following points:
1) a broad description of the organization, including its industry, primary operating domain and key stakeholders;
2) a description of main organizational/business/leadership issue and how they relate to the topic of the course;
3) integrates key points from the readings/articles and how they connect to organization and analysis ,
4) your analysis and evaluation of the organizational behavior characteristics or leadership issues and how they might be strengthened, changed, or resolved if this happens to be a case of a problem.
5) your take aways
6) cite and reference where you read or obtained the story.
CURRENT MEANS WITHIN THE TIME THE COURSE HAS STARTED. NO EARLIER THAN December 1, 2015.