Develop and write your own personal mission statement. Be clear about your passion, values, goals, and philosophies. Once you have your mission statement articulated, explain how it:
- Expresses your image of yourself.
- Expresses your values and philosophies.
- Identifies what you have to offer.
Explain how your mission statement answers the following questions:
- What are your economic goals?
- What is your philosophy in terms of quality and image?
- What are your core competencies and competitive advantages?
- What “customers” do you serve best?
- How do you view your responsibilities to those who rely on you?
Format this assessment as a research paper, following current APA guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics. There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point while also being as clear and concise as possible.