Assignment 5: Management and Control of Your Company
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
This assignment is a continuation of your business in Assignment 1.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Propose the rights you would like your shareholders to have.
- Compare the costs and benefits that apply to your company specifically to make the decision of whether or not to “go public”.
- Discuss the principle issues associated with conflict of interest and transactions in shares that you may run in to.
- Explain the tactics that your corporate management will use to defend against takeovers.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.