I need help with the following:
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing the manner in which the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 revitalized the SEC. In the paper include the following:
- Summarize the Sarbanes-Oxley of 2002 as it relates to U.S. business operations.
- Explain the governance principles of regulatory compliance requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Discuss the role of the SEC and how Sarbanes-Oxley affected the agency.
- Explain how Sarbanes-Oxley strengthened the enforcement of securities fraud and helped with the implementation of accounting reforms.
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® Powerpoint® presentation including detailed speaker notes. Speaker notes should act as the script of text of the presentation. The presentation should include the following:
- Summarize the key points of the individual assignments.
- Summarize the role of the U.S. regulatory agencies on business.
- Identify regulatory compliance requirements for business managerial situations including those that relate to Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX).
- Defend the collective findings of the Learning Team.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.