Hello! I have a few mock internship short answer questions that I need answered. The prompt states that “in selecting participants, we look for pro-union people who are committed to principles of social and economic justice. Participants must be people oriented, energetic, flexible, and willing to work long hours on a sometimes unpredictable schedule”. Please incorporate these focus points in the answers you will provide. For the questions that require personal information, please feel free to be creative and think of a suitable response. Otherwise, you can send me any questions you have regarding my post in the live chat once the prompt is posted and accepted. Thank you!
- Why are you interested in participating in this program?
- What do you hope to achieve by participating in this program?
- Have you ever been involved with any other types of community-based, union, political, or other social justice activists groups before? If so, please describe briefly.
- This internship program heavily involves working with a diverse group of people and very long, erratic hours of work on a sometimes unpredictable schedule. Have you ever gone through a similar experience? Please describe briefly.
- What plans or goals do you have for the future?