Assignment 2: International Marketing Plan
You will use your chosen country (South Africa) for this Assignment. In addition to the country, you will reference any shoe manufacturing firm .
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify two (2) forms of market segmentation for your shoes, and support your choices. Then, identify two (2) target markets for each segment, and explain those choices. Note: A market segment (generally) is the group(s) the firm wants to market to; while the target market(s) is the specific market (e.g., city) that the segment(s) are located in.
- Give examples of four (4) actionable goals for your business as you embark on your mission to import shoes into your chosen country. Describe why each goal is important to the firm.
- Select the global product marketing program that you feel best suits your firm as a strategic alternative in your chosen country. Provide a rationale to support why you chose this program.
- Choose the global pricing policy that will best suit your firm and selected country. Support your decision for choosing such a policy.
- Choose the marketing channel alternative that will best suit your firm and selected country. Describe the function of each channel member.
- Describe the sales promotions that will be used entice both consumers and trade channel partners.
- Determine whether the firm will use salespeople or sales agents to promote and sell your products in the chosen country.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources for in-text citations in this assignment. Note that Wikipedia and similar type websites do not qualify as academic sources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.