If there is any definition or terms needs to be clarified before you start talking about the article, management homework help
Make a summary of the attached Article.
Please follow the below instructions:
1) If there is any definition or terms needs to be clarified before you start talking about the article.
2) What is the main idea, (the goal/purpose of this article), what is the whole article is about? And why this article is important?
3) Make an introduction what are you going to talk about by order. The introduction should include each point that will be discussed and explained in the summary and should include all-important points.
4) Start your summary explains each point by orders that given in the introduction. Trey to be clears, specific, direct, using simple English words, and organized. It does not matter how many words or pages you write, but of course, your summary cannot be less than three pages single-spaced or 6 pages double-spaced. The most important thing is to summarize all important points and information in the article.
5) Please note that what will you deliver to me is going to be presented. I am going to present that to the class. That is why you need to be clear, specific, direct, using simple English words, and organized and give me a professional product. I also will submit the work. So please follow the instructions one be one and do not miss any point here.
6) You need to critique the article and answer the following questions (very important)
1. What is stated purpose of the study?
2. What methodology was used? Are there methodological flaws that should be considered?
3. What are the findings, statistical and practical significance of these results?
4. Did the authors consider all relevant studies? If not, how might this have changed the conclusions?
5. Have the authors discussed all relevant limitations?
6. Are the conclusions justified based on the results presented? Have the authors ruled out alternative explanations to the study findings? Are you confident in the study results?
7. How does the study fit with other research on the subject?
8. Are the study results relevant to a Public Administration setting?
7) I will release payment only if I receive professional work and all instruction have been followed. Also, if the work is clean from plagiarism or any integrity problem and I will check that. I will also increase the amount paid if the write met my expectation or exceed my expectations.
8) The attached article that needs to be summarized. I will read it and read your work as well. So plz make sure you deliver professional work.
9) The work should be delivering in 12-24 hours only. If you can submit it before this deadline it would be better.