Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
For a code of conduct to be successful, it must be properly implemented with the appropriate support provided by management. You have worked with the UWEAR and PALEDENIM management teams to develop code of conduct policies on the issues that you observed during your work with them. Answer the following:
- How will you define management’s role in the implementation of the code of conduct?
- What do you feel is a successful communication plan for this project?
- How will you educate employees on the code of conduct?
- How will you assess compliance?
- What are your recommendations for dealing with change management?