Case Study: Google, Apple, and Microsoft (Chap. 7) Google, Apple, and Microsoft
struggle for Your Internet Experience
1. Define and compare the business models and areas of strength of Apple, Google, and Microsoft.
2. Why is mobile computing so important to these three firms? Evaluate the mobile platform offerings of each firm.
3. What is the significance of applications and app stores to the success or failure of mobile computing?
4. Which company and business model do you believe will prevail in this epic struggle? Explain your answer.
5. What difference would it make to you as a manager or individual consumer if Apple, Google, or Microsoft dominated the Internet experience? Explain your answer.
*Provide a summary identifying major issues.
-Why is the issue of “net neutrality” important to these businesses?
-Recommend to Google how it could use business intelligence tools to support decision making in a highly competitive environment
**Paper must be 1000 words and in APA format with at least 2-3 references sited properly.
***NO PLAGIARISM. The paper will be put through Turnitin