Research global climate change, global warming, and the Kyoto Protocol.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word evaluation of international efforts to combat global climate change. Include the following information in your evaluation:
- Introduce the concept of global climate change.
- Contrast the costs and benefits of combating global climate change in the developing world with the costs and benefits in the industrialized countries.
- Explain the economic benefits of the Kyoto Protocol.
- Explain the economic costs of the Kyoto Protocol.
- Recommend a policy to address global climate change.
- Defend your policy recommendation based on economic projections and principles.
Cite at least four references.
Format your evaluation consistent with APA guidelines.