Use the feedback you have received on your assignments to create your final project. Your project should include:
- Title Page
- Stakeholder Identification
- Project Charter
- Risk Analysis (all risks identified; 3 most important risks quantified & qualified)
- Risk Response Plan (for 3 most important risks only)
- Estimated Time
- Estimated Budget
- Project Schedule (Gantt Chart or instructor-approved tool)
- Communications Plan
If you submit more than one documents, you must submit all your documents in a zip folder.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 3,500 – 4,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.