The purpose of this assignment is to create an outline, abstract, and reference page for your Final Paper. The outline must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Address all of the following parts of this assignment:
- Prepare a two- to three-page, double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
- Generate a thesis statement that you will use in your Final Paper.
- The outline must contain the major sections that will exist in the Final Paper, as well as a brief description (two to three sentences) of what will be discussed under each heading.
- The outline should include an abstract of one resource using the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines below:
- Provide a summary/abstract/annotation of the article, which means to list the major topics discussed in the article.
- The outline must be accompanied by a reference page that includes at least eight scholarly sources in addition to your textbook that will be used in your Final Paper. Six of those resources need to come from the Ashford University Library.