Imagine that you have been hired as an Environmental Compliance Manager for a multinational corporation named ABC, Inc. The corporation that you work for is a manufacturer of pesticide, agriculture fertilizer, and herbicide. Prepare an eight- to ten-page Final Project (excluding the title and reference pages) that addresses each of the following three parts from a business perspective. All three parts of this assignment should be submitted as one document.
Create a systemic approach (e.g., steps, flow chart, or directions) for ABC Inc.’s compliance with the following federal statutes.
You may prepare Part I of your project as a table, a flowchart, an outline with necessary steps listed in order, or in paragraph format.
Create a step-by-step plan for ABC Inc.’s risk management and for minimizing ABC Inc.’s liability exposure from environmental liability.
You may prepare Part II of your project as a table, a flow chart, an outline with necessary steps listed in order, or in paragraph format.
Evaluate the duties, leadership opportunities, and risks associated with environmental regulation for multinational corporations such as ABC Inc. in global business.
Part III of your project must be in paragraph format and should be a minimum of five pages.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Project:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and references pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least eight resources in addition to the course textbook, six of which need to come from the Ashford Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include, as the final page, a reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Focus of the Final Projectide.