https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png 0 0 wp https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png wp2020-09-06 09:19:472020-08-24 12:18:09Final Paper outline:
Final Paper outline:
Final paper outline must contain: Introduction with thesis statement , at least 5 body paragraphs, conclusions and reference page containing at least 3 academic resources
From the choices below, compare and contrast a position in law enforcement agency and a position in a civilian organization/business.
Law Enforcement Agency
- Local law enforcement agent from your state/Police officer
- F.B.I. agent/officer
- U.S. Army officer/ Military police officer
- U.S. Marshals deputy
- U.S. Secret Service agent
- Internal Revenue Service agent
- U.S. Border Patrol agent
- U.S. Park Police agent
- Postal Inspection Service agent
- Central Intelligence Agency agent
- State police officer
- Highway patrol officer
- Factory/Manufacturing organization manager
- Large computer or electronics organization/company manager
- Internet company manager
- College or university provost/administrator
- Water company manager
- Telephone service company manager
- Agricultural organization/company manager
- Pilot/Flight attendant
You will discuss the following topics in relation to the two organizations/positions.
- Training and certification needed for job responsibilities.
- Work hours, duties, and compensation packages, including benefits for retirement, health, on the job injury, and overtime.
- Job satisfaction with regard to morale, depression, divorce, drug/alcohol abuse, and suicide.
- What employee assistance programs are available to each organization to help combat some of these issues?
- What are the statistics within each type of organization?
- What accounts for these statistics and why?
- Impact of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (F.L.S.A.) on both types of organizations.
- Improvements each organization could make to create a better work environment for all involved, from management down through first-line employees.