The Final incorporates the materials from the Units 4 and 5 Assignments to provide a background and foundation upon which to build and broaden the scope at how the firm functions in different parts of the world and what it can do to maximize its effectiveness as a global organization. A strategic audit will be performed and forecasts will be made for the next 2 years.
Course outcome(s) practiced and assessed in this Assignment:
GB540-2: Integrate concepts of regional, national, and global economic behavior with macroeconomic theory.
PC-4.1: Assess the value of multiculturalism and diversity in a global environment.
While the primary focus of the Final should be on your firm’s global operations, integrate information on the regional and national levels. You also need to assess the value of multiculturalism and diversity in operating (managing) a company in a global environment. How have they done in the past? What is their current state? What kinds of plans and possibilities do they have for the future? Is there room for improving what they do? Should new ventures be added or old ones subtracted? As you can see, the field is wide open for you to construct your presentation in the most relevant way you see fit.
As part of the Final, you will need to include the following:
● Your Final should be submitted as a PowerPoint presentation of approximately 20–25 slides.
● Be sure to include the criteria located in the rubric below within your presentation.
● include 18–24 months forecast
● Include a strategic audit (an analysis of how well the firm’s strategies have worked to date).
● Your conclusion should include a clear set of recommendations that are well supported.
● It must be APA formatted with in-text citations to your sources and your last slide should list all references used
● You must use a variety of three objective, high quality, and current sources.
● Note that Wikipedia, Investopedia, etc. are not considered as reliable resources for this research.
I ttach my previous 2 papers for Unit 4 and Unit 5 so that you have a clear understand on what i have previously submitted. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!