Explain the branches of government, thier role in establishing Seperation power
This Assignment has two parts:
- Write 1 page explaining the branches of government and their role in establishing Separation of Powers.
- Read the following article and then answer the question below:
What Separation of Powers Means for Constitutional Government
Kesler, C. R. (2007, December 17). What Separation of Powers Means for Constitutional Government. Retrieved from http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2007/12/what-separation-of-powers-means-for-constitutional-government
The author of this article states that “[t]he chief constitutional basis of our politics, the separation of powers, is under severe pressure from the institutions and practices of the administrative state.” Do you agree with this conclusion and the author’s points supporting the conclusion? Write a 1–2-page analysis regarding whether you agree with the author’s points and conclusion. Research and include at least two unique examples of separation of power that support your points and conclusion.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 2–3 pages excluding cover page and references page.
- Double spaced and 12-point font.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.