At times, a communication will need to do more than present facts and information. Instead, it must influence the reader in some way.
Select a document from work or a paper from previous coursework. You will need to include a copy of this document with your paper, so make sure that you are allowed to do so.
Examine the paper for tone, use of metaphors, and techniques of persuasive style. Are there ways this could have been improved to make the document more effective?
- Write a paper with the results of your examination and your ideas for improvement.
- Be sure to include a copy of the document with your paper.
- Your paper should be 3-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources, not including the text, and use proper citation.
- Your paper must follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.