Go to Marketwatch.com (Links to an external site.) and search (top right corner) out a publicly-traded company that is not too well-known (e.g. avoid Apple and Wal-mart). After opening the company’s Marketwatch page, click on the Profile tab and answer the following (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY SCORE A ZERO):
1. What is your company’s market that the chiefly operate in? Who would likely be their primary competitors?
2. Who are the Officers and Executives that are reported by Marketwatch? Does the CEO or president have a profile? IF they do, click on it and report his or her experience as a leader.
3. What things did you find most interesting in their financial disclosures on the profile page?
4. Now click on SEC Filings tab. How many reports has the company submitted each year for the past three years? Were any of the submissions corrections?
5. Now click on the Analyst Estimates tab, do you think your company is a good or bad investment? Why would you state this? Use examples from articles available on the site.
This submission should be a minimum of 3 pages, APA formatted with proper citations.