https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png 0 0 wp https://canvasessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-CANVAS.png wp2020-10-11 22:30:192020-08-24 12:17:02Discuss how managers from United Arab Emirates can contribute to eco
Discuss how managers from United Arab Emirates can contribute to eco
United Arab Emirates ( http://goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings, 250 word)
Go to goodcountry.org to find your country. After assessing your country’s contributions to the world, discuss how managers from your country can contribute to economic growth while working to help your country become a gooder country. What are the pieces that your brethren need to put in place? How do you expect this to work?
To complete a discussion appropriately, you will meet the following criteria:
- A minimum response is 250 words. Discussion boards are an all or nothing assignment. If you get everything correct, you get full credit. If you do not fulfill each and all of the requirements, you will receive zero (0) credit for your work.
- Every initial response is required to include, minimum, two scholarly or peer-reviewed resources to support your response. Our library allows you to choose these settings to help you find appropriate research to support your work.
- Do NOT use Wikipedia.com, wiki-anything, about.com, how.com, answers.com, blogs, or any other generic answer base, because you cannot verify the accuracy of the information on the website. Instead, search our extensive library databases to find articles that contain verified information to support your discussion. If you find a blog from a notable source, you can include that information, but the blog will not count as one of your scholarly references.
- There are several articles and videos in Course Documents and Web Links that you can, and should, use as references to support your discussions. http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_anholt_which_country_does_the_most_good_for_the_world.
- Every response must be completed in APA style. That includes all citations, both in text and reference. This includes indented paragraphs, font size, and other particulars that you will find specified in the APA manual. You will find an example of a paper written in APA style in Course Materials. Also, the APA style manual is a supplemental text for this course. Discussion boards do not require cover pages, tables of content, and other front matter, and can be copied and pasted from a draft document, such that attachments are not necessary.
- Technique counts, so be sure to proof read your posts for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other technical issues that can impact communication quality. If you are not a strong writer, you can contact the Writing Center for help toward improving your work.