Please use the appropriate number for the question, this way I won’t be confused on what answer goes to what question. Also, please make sure your answers are authentic, I will be using multiple plagiarism checkers. If you are unsure of a question, please be kind and do not bid on the question. I would appreciate at least one reference per question if possible.
1. Create an argument that use of the present value free cash-flow method has a more beneficial economic meaning than earnings-based methods. Provide support for your argument.
2. Assess the challenges related to using the present value of the free cash-flow valuation method in practice, suggesting how each of these challenges may be overcome. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Assess how the free cash-flow method can be used when a company is profitable yet the cash-flow values are expected to be negative over the next five years, indicating the likely impact on the valuation. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Assess which cash-flow variables are the most sensitive to change and the likely impact on a firm’s valuation. Provide support for your answer.
5. From the e-Activity, contrast the differences between a stock dividend and a stock split. Imagine that you are a stockholder in a company. Determine whether you would prefer to see the company that you researched declare a 100% stock dividend or declare a 2-for-1 split. Provide support for your answer with one (1) real-world example of your preference.
a. e-Activity: Use the Internet to research a company that declared a 100% stock dividend or a 2-for-1 split. Be prepared to discuss.
6. From the scenario, examine the dividend rate that TFC is paying in order to determine if the company should receive a rate adjustment. Suggest whether TFC’s dividends should either (1) stay the same; (2) be increased; (3) or go down. Provide a rationale for your response.
a. Scenario: Attached