As the HR manager of a distribution and warehouse firm with 600 employees, your job is to discuss the company wellness program at an executive staff meeting next week. In preparation for that meeting you are to write a research paper that discusses the following topics:
- Explain what a wellness program is.
- How it can benefit the company and employees?
- Explain the process for establishing it.
Note: To aid in developing your presentation to the executives, consult the website www.welcoa.org and/or any other applicable websites you can locate through your research efforts.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.