Develop a company and determine what it will produce and sell. The requirement for this company is that it be a high-end, special-order type of manufactured product. Complete the following in a Word document of 1,000 words; APA Format.
- Develop a list of inputs along with their associated costs, such as labor, materials, and overhead. You can research this information, make it up, or do a combination of both. Be specific as to costs.
- You are to determine the selling price. Show your calculations, and discuss why you have determined this to be a good sale price.
- How many items of your product will you need to produce to meet this sale price? How did you calculate this?
- Determine which of the costing systems discussed in this class will work best for your company. Explain why.
- Explain why those not chosen were not a good fit for your company.
- You must explain “why not chosen” for a minimum of 3 costing methods.
- Please devote at least 1 paragraph to the ethical considerations of costing methods.
- Add a section to your paper, outlining how you would implement capital budgeting in your company.
- Prepare an example of a decision that you would make using either the IRR or Payback method of analysis. Why would you use this for your business?