Just some normal questions nothing fancy.
Answer the following questions. Submit in the text box below or submit as a word document.
- What are four basic consumer rights provided by the 1962 Consumer Bill of Rights?
- What three consumer rights have been added to the Consumer Bill of Rights since 1962?
- How does the bait-and-switch tactic work? Why is it unfair to consumers?
- Where can you fi nd information before making a major purchase?
- Identify three steps you can take as a consumer to conserve resources.
- If you object to a company’s practices, what can you do as a consumer?