PLEASE DO NOT BID OF YOU CANNOT MEET THIS STRICT DEADLINE…NEED WITHIN THREE HOURS…MOST OF WORK IS ALREADY COMPLETE PER THE ATTACHMENTS!
PRIOR ASSIGNMENTS ARE ATTACHED BELOW: THE COMPANY IS STARBUCKS.
Write Your Marketing Plan!
This is your last assignment. This week you will be combining all of the elements of your Marketing Plan from previous week’s assignments.
Note: Additional information may also be used/required–be sure to work with your professor on this.
Your Marketing Plan should include, but is not limited to, (from your chosen Case Study):
1. The name of your chosen company, its Mission Statement and the description of your product or service
2. A situational analysis of your chosen company
3. A SWOT analysis of your chosen company
4. The Product Choices of your chosen company
5. The Marketing Strategy of your chosen company
6. The Marketing Implementation and Evaluation & Control of your chosen company
7. An Ethics and Social Responsibility Strategy for your chosen company
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 3,750 – 5,000 words (approximately 15 – 20 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.