Helping People Be More Creative
This week you learned about the importance of helping people be more creative.
Write a paper on tools for helping people be more creative.
Address the following tools in your paper:
- Facilitating brainstorming
- Promoting lateral thinking
- Enabling immersion
- Allowing pauses
- Nurturing creative intuition
- Provide an example of a tool that assisted you in being more creative and how that helped me organizational goals
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ADDRESS ALL BULLETED ITEMS LISTED ABOVE…CITE ALL REFERENCES, ANDE NO PLAGIARISM!!!