Now, it is time for you to test your knowledge of key economic indicators and the effects of economic measurements have on an economy.
The purpose of this assignment is to investigate and to gauge your understanding of key economic indicators by filling out the figure one (1) attached and to write up your findings and compare and contrast the United States to that of China from the most current year of 2016/2015 statistics/figures/numers. These statistics/figures/numbers must be close and relevant. Please provide web address links.
Assignment should include the following:
- Title page
- Introductory paragraph
- Completed table inserted into your Word document (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR FIGURE 1 table.)
- Summary of the United States (Summary must be at least 250-words or more in length)
- Summary of China (Summary must be at least 250-words or more in length)
- Conclusion to summarize your findings, and
- Reference page with 3-4 credible resources (Reference page must be at the end of your paper and on a separate page).
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please number each section so I can reference the following work completed above:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.