Please number your answers so I know what answer correlates with what question. Also, if you are unsure about any of the questions, please do not accept the question. I will be using a plagiarism checker other than the one provided by the site.
1. From the scenario, cite your forecasting conclusions that support TFC’s decision to expand to the West Coast market. Speculate as to whether or not the agency conflict discussed in the scenario could become a roadblock to your conclusions. Provide a rationale for your response. Scenario attached.
2. From the mini case, recommend two (2) desired characteristics of a board of directors. Provide support for your response, citing the ways in which these characteristics usually lead to effective corporate governance.
3. Assess the financial performance forecasting process, identifying the assumptions made that are most likely to cause a gap between the forecast and actual performance. Indicate how these gaps may be minimized. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Create an argument supporting the value of forecasting to an organization. Provide support for your argument.
5. Assess the market and shareholder behaviors when a publically traded company makes the decision not to pay dividends to its shareholders, suggesting how management should react to these behaviors. Provide support for your rationale.
6. Evaluate the factors that an investor may consider when deciding whether or not to invest in a company with a policy of non-dividend payments. Indicate whether or not you believe this a prudent choice for some investors. Provide support for your rationale.