Self Analysis Job Interview
Cover Letter Business
Standard of Living NAFTA
Entrepreneurship Factors of Production
Economics Social Security
Free-market Equilibrium Point
Monopoly Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
Socialism Consumer Price Index
Inflation Gross Domestic Product
Recession Breach of contract
Franchising Contract Manufacturing
Common Market Licensing
Franchising Insider Trading
Social cultural Forces Selection process
Exchange Rate World Trade Organization
Offshore Outsourcing Strict product liability
Embargo Whistle blowers Division of labor
Concepts – answering these questions will help you prepare for the mid-term examine.
1. Why are stakeholders important?
2. The impact of technology on business.
3. The social environment impact on business
4. The impact of the national debt on the global economy
5. The impact of competition on business
6. Why study economics?
7. The relationship between supply and demand.
8. The relationship between the GDP and the balance of trade
9. The importance of globalization
10.Why should nations trade with other nations?
11.What kinds of products can be imported and exported?
12.What are some of the ways in which a company can get involved in global business?
13.What is the difference between compliance-based an integrity-based ethics?
14.Why is corporate social responsibility important?
15.Why are customers important?
16.What is the difference from the organizational structures of the 1940s and the 2000s?
17.What is the company’s responsibility to its employees?
18.Compare and contrast the different forms of business ownership, including advantages and disadvantages.
19.What are the functions of management?
20.What is the difference between vision, mission statement, goals and objectives?
21.What are the different types of job interviews and the basic information you need to know?
22.Describe Fayol’s Principles of Organization and how does it apply to current organizations.
23. What was Max Weber’s contribution to how organizations are structured?
24.Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a tall versus flat organizational structure.