Personal Creativity Paper
In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and references pages), develop a Personal Creativity Paper that demonstrates an understanding of creativity and innovation, as well as the implications of new knowledge.
You need to analyze yourself to determine your personal level of creativity. Your Personal Creativity Paper must:
• Assess your level of creativity. Be sure to support your assessment with examples.
• Explain the role of creativity in your profession. Be sure to support your explanation with examples.
• Describe at least two typical business situations in which creative thinking would lead to realizing better solutions or achieving opportunities.
• Describe at least one thing you need to do differently to foster creative thinking approaches in business situations.
• Explain three actions you can take to increase your personal creativity.
Writing the Personal Creativity Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use at least five scholarly sources: three articles and two websites.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.