Article/film response about neoliberal globalization
you can watch/read one of the films/articles listed below and then submit a page-long response about it. In this response, discuss in one-two paragraphs what the film/article teaches about neoliberal globalization.
1. China Blue
2. The Constant Gardener
3. Up in the Air
4. Zeitgeist Addendum
5. Life and Debt
6. If you can find a copy of it, Sweet Crude (http://www.sweetcrudemovie.com/)
7. The Corporation http://www.sprword.com/videos/corp/
8. Dirty Pretty Things
9. El Norte
11. The Cup–if you’re a Buddhist and a soccer fan, this is the movie for you!
12. Black Gold (the one about coffee: http://blackgoldmovie.com/)
1. The Americanization of Mental Illness by Ethan Watters (2010), New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/magazine/10psyche-t.html?_r=0.
2. The Hypocrisy of ‘Helping’ the Poor by Paul Theroux (2015), New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/opinion/sunday/the-hypocrisy-of-helping-the-poor.html.