The video case is available on : http://www.cengage.com/management/book_content/hanson_9780170227643/index-13.html?asset=spanx
Before answering the questions though, take a moment and look at the similarities between IAC and Procter & Gamble. Make sure you draw a comparison between the two companies when doing this exercise. Are there other companies that operate in a similar way?
- Is there evidence in the account of Sara Blakely that strategic entrepreneurship exists?
- Does Sara Blakely set the stage for corporate entrepreneurship?
- What entrepreneurial opportunities do you see ahead for Sara Blakely?
- How would you classify the SPANX innovation? What advantages and risks are associated with the SPANX innovation?
- Is Sara Blakely an entrepreneur with an entrepreneurial mind-set?
- Should Sara Blakely pursue international entrepreneurship? Why or why not? What concerns might she have?