A group of elementary or school-aged children, Informative presentation, communications homework help
The most effective presentations are customized to the intended audience. Consider how audience can influence the messaging for a presentation topic.
Select one topic and one audience from the following lists of potential topics and potential audiences.
- A group of elementary or school-aged children
- A group of recent high school graduates
- A group of older adults
- A group of your workplace superiors
- A group of visiting scholars from a foreign country
- A recent event in the news or from your community
- A significant event in history
Deliver an 8- minute informative video presentation directed toward your selected audience about your selected topic.
- In the first 6 minutes deliver your presentation.
- In the last 2 minutes, discuss how your presentation was prepared for the specific audience you chose. What adaptations did you make to the topic or speech based on this audience?
Add 4 to 5 PowerPoint slides.
obviously instead of providing the video, you will provide the notes that you would speak in the presentation